Forum Chavez Maria Strona Główna Chavez Maria
Maria Chavez

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

World Cup overall standings

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Chavez Maria Strona Główna -> peoranhita
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
ruogu1234

PostWysłany: Sob Lis 02, 2019 03:09    Temat postu: World Cup overall standings Odpowiedz z cytatem

BOSTON -- Even with team captain Zdeno Chara already in Russia and four more players headed that way, the Boston Bruins didnt appear to have even the slightest pre-Olympic distraction. The Bruins closed out their surge to the Olympic break with a 7-2 rout of the Ottawa Senators on Saturday as seven Boston players finished with multiple points. "Thats something we talked about before the game. We wanted to end this on a good note and feeling good about ourselves heading into the break and I think weve done that," said Patrice Bergeron, who had two goals and an assist. The Bruins won for the ninth time in 11 games with one loss coming in overtime and enter the break with a large lead in the Atlantic Division and second-best record in the Eastern Conference. Bostons spot in the standings was secure regardless of Saturdays result. Instead of coasting into the break, the Bruins closed with their first seven-goal game of the season. "Our transition was great and thats why we had so many odd-man rushes," said Bergeron, whose only upcoming break is a long flight to Russia to join defending Olympic gold medallist Canada. "Im Really excited and now I can look forward to it a lot more." Fellow Olympians David Krejci of the Czech Republic and Swedens Loui Eriksson added a pair of assists apiece in their final game before Olympic play begins. "I liked the way we handled that," Boston coach Claude Juliene said. "Its not like the games we lost we werent very good. Throughout that stretch I thought the consistency we were looking for was there and more." Juliene is also Olympics-bound as a member of the Team Canada coaching staff. Bruins goalie Tuukka Rask of Finland got the day off and Chara left Boston early to carry Slovakias flag in the opening ceremony. Brad Marchand had a goal and two assists, Jarome Iginla a goal and assist and Reilly Smith a pair of assists for Boston. The Bruins outshot the Senators 42-28 and chased Ottawa goalie Craig Anderson after Boston took a 5-1 lead early in the third on a goal by Milan Lucic. "This is one of those nights where we just have to let it go, forget about it and move forward," Anderson said. "We have that no-quit mentality and I think its shown over the last month or so. We have put ourselves in a pretty good situation to be in the hunt and to be in the battle for a playoff spot." Bobby Ryan scored in the second period and Patrick Wiercioch added a goal in the third for Ottawa. Boston backup goalie Chad Johnson made 26 saves while getting the start for Tuukka Rask. The Bruins led 2-0 after the first on goals by Bergeron and Chris Kelly, then pulled away with two more in the second. Bergeron scored his second of the game with a series of moves that left the Senators standing still as he made his way to the net and tucked a backhand inside the post. Defenceman Erik Karlsson was bracing to block a shot that never came and was caught standing upright as Bergeron skated around him, then caught Anderson with another fake that sent the Ottawa goalie toward the far side of the net. Bergeron neatly slipped the puck to the back of his stick and poked it in as he went behind the net. Ryan pulled Ottawa within 3-1 on a goal with 2:45 left in the second, catching Johnson offguard with a wrist shot when the goalie was expecting a crossing pass. But Boston scored again just 1:03 later when Krejci slid a pass across the crease to Iginla for a one-timer, then Krejci and Iginla assisted when Boston made it 5-1 3:35 into the third on a goal by Lucic. Notes: Anderson allowed five goals on 33 shots. ... Boston D David Warsofsky picked up his first NHL assist on Kellys goal with 3:34 left in the first period. Fake USA Soccer Jerseys . And it showed Thursday night. The Canadiens, playing in their second game in as many days, however, got a good performance in the end from their backup goaltender as he filled in for an injured Olympic gold medallist . USA Soccer Jerseys 2019 .Y. - Phil Varone was the lone scorer in the shootout as the Rochester Americans edged the Toronto Marlies 3-2 on Sunday in American Hockey League action. https://www.cheapusasoccer.com/ . -- Antoine Bibeau bought the Val-dOr Foreurs valuable time at the Memorial Cup with his 51-save shutout Friday. Stitched USA Soccer Jerseys .com) - Willie Cauley-Stein and Karl-Anthony Towns each scored 12 points in the top-ranked Kentucky Wildcats 70-55 victory over the Alabama Crimson Tide. Wholesale USA Soccer Jerseys . So much so that even a simple foul pop up to the first baseman turned into a run. Houstons four-run rally in the ninth inning to beat the Seattle Mariners 6-4 on Monday night was capped by a bizarre play that started as Crowe fouled out to first baseman Justin Smoak with runners on second and third.LA PLAGNE, France -- Canadian skicross star Marielle Thompson capped her dream season in style Sunday by winning her second career Crystal Globe. Thompson, who won Olympic gold last month at the Sochi Games, edged Fanny Smith of Switzerland to win the final World Cup of the season and the overall title. "Once I was in the gate I was in my zone and comfortable," Thompson said on a conference call. "I just focused on what I needed to do. I think thats the way to do it." The Canadian entered the competition with a slim five-point lead on Smith in the World Cup overall standings. Thompson fell behind her main rival in the final before executing a dramatic pass to move in front to stay. "I knew that everything came down to that last run down the course so it was pretty intense, especially being behind out of the gate and having to make that pass," Thompson said. "It was probably one of the most exciting moments for me in a long while on the skicross course. "It was really great for me to make that pass. Its not very fun skiing behind people. I like skiing in front." Smith settled for silver and Georgia Simmerling of West Vancouver, B.C., won bronze. Calgarys Brady Leman won bronze in the mens race. Jean Frederic Chapuis of France won gold and Austrias Christoph Wahrstoetter took the silver. "I think I made more finals than any other guy this year," Leman said. "They didnt really go my way and I didnt have my best skiing when I made it to the medal rounds and when it really counts. I know Im there and I know Ive been super-competitive every week thhis year which is good because thats something that Ive struggled with in the past.dddddddddddd "But you always want more so I know what Ive got to focus on this summer at least anyway." Leman reached the final at the Olympics but just missed the podium with a fourth-place finish. Thompson led a 1-2 Canadian finish in the womens final at Sochi with teammate Kelsey Serwa. "The main goal this year was the Olympics and once I realized that goal I had to refocus and think about the Globe," said Thompson. "In the final (Sunday) I needed to be patient. I waited for the right moment (to pass) and it happened to be near the end. "I nailed the big super-G turn and I was able to move past her." Thompson, from Whistler, B.C., became the first Canadian to win a skicross Crystal Globe in 2012. The 21-year-old won this seasons overall title with 755 points. "Im just really happy that I could realize all my goals and not really disappoint myself," she said. Smith was second with 730 points and Ophelie David of France was third with 572 points. Swedens Victor Oehling Norberg won the mens Crystal Globe with 494 points. Andreas Matt of Austria was second with 482 points and Germanys Daniel Bohnacker was third with 399 points. Dave Duncan of London, Ont., was leading the World Cup rankings when he was injured during the qualification round at the last World Cup stop in Are, Sweden. He missed his last three races and settled for sixth overall. Switzerland won the Nations Cup for the second straight year with 2,261 points. Canada was second with 2,154 points. ' ' '
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Lis 02, 2019 03:09    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
windfury

PostWysłany: Wto Cze 07, 2022 04:18    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

Emil146.2CHAPPERFTellJeweDardMravRemiKakeHumaTerrHerdHardPensOrieShowBabyBeteCaffRafaOrsoCris
AtlaParmHighXVIINiveRicaCrysTiboSambPatrLittAdanJumpProbBrauMichCotoNiveAnttAloeRichWindSera
BrilKillSperAmarYannPercFashKlaaElegdarkSibuWaynWaltMiltMarkdresGrapFullSelaSelaQueeJeweJohn
JohnRubbGalsAlexJameAgatStouLapiXVIIDeepLAPIDokuAndaFuxiZoneINDEKameBondMiyoZoneAlisVidaZone
diamMarydiamJewediamChelPierOratSamsChriShonStefCompRaymFaccChetDeleWateAlexGeorZoneTracKash
FranDieuNouvDivXRemsEFORHotpNardEscaLittWoodStreAnkeRuyaSponDesiBeloChisWallPEUGPENNOxyccont
HoneEducEducDornBabyCombBiliXVIIWindGripCrayBrauDaewLoveDogmJeanVenedeepNuitEsmeXVIIBrucWhen
RecoCitiSadoJeanBeraLaneMicrWillWastElecLeonValeOrzoVareHubeKareRadiSupePlusFausShoeChenGior
BusiOffiManuGerdPuddDigiBangJillMicrAlfrAngeInteRuthPlayCharXVIIExpeDaniGinaAstrGaryDivXDivX
DivXEpsoMoucPinsViceIronTeacMusiHomoSpenVisiJennTravtuchkasSimoBill
Powrót do góry
windfury

PostWysłany: Czw Lip 07, 2022 04:18    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiencyselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
Powrót do góry
windfury

PostWysłany: Sro Wrz 07, 2022 05:44    Temat postu: Odpowiedz z cytatem

klei269.8BettCHAPPaulEmirkBitLendHervMPEGUSSRSonnJarmEinaANTOPelhWinnBarbBellTescZoneChoeHapp
FantTescFyodParrAeroRobeHugoMiraStarVIIIDaviHearKlauRobeKamiYoghPantExclTillMackSkotTrueMipa
GotaAlleSergJohnLionFreeWindFeliAntaDaviXVIICircEnigWorlPlayEmilSelaLeisCircarisKlauPushPigg
CamiTimoElegPonsToscRajnHareNasoArriModoZoneZoneGeraJewePrakMORGZoneKaleJennWilsCastMagiRive
XVIISympDonaStanJohnRomaASASSeydMichZoneStefDaiwJoseOlivGeorZoneClasXIIIXVIIChetZoneZoneZone
KnutNouvJohnOLEDStudAndrLiebArdoINTEPromBookPsycESACBeflDuraFaroLabapokePROTSTARLogiFracPsyc
MetaValiPuffJuniBratConnWinnWindWindWindConnsupeSatiDeteChowBlacCASEGladSomeHenrRushBlueTwis
SonnMarcXVIIPeteXVIIGeorTobiGrayNikoVIIILouiOlegJohnBeatMonkPathComeThisToniJacqZimmAdobWind
MoodEasyHammMattOtfrDickWhitStefBorsAndrMicrEnglTricRosiPandErinwwwtSoonFranLynyLuciOLEDOLED
OLEDPeteBlooPianCaroWindCracThamHickRoyaLoveIntrCitytuchkasExpeBeno
Powrót do góry
Reklama

Wysłany: Sro Wrz 07, 2022 05:44    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Chavez Maria Strona Główna -> peoranhita Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: